Warehouse Manager in Canada by Gia Foods Ltd
Job Location: 104-8288 N FRASER WAY Burnaby, BC V3N 0E9
Salary: $33.35HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation, and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
- Plan, organize, and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security, and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation, and recreational facilities and real estate
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Plan and manage the facility’s operations budget
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
How to apply
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How-to-apply instructions: Include a Cover letter and your resume when submitting your application.
Cover Letter Sample to Help you write Yours
[Insert Your Name]
[Insert Your address/contact information]
I am writing to apply for the Warehouse Manager advertised on www.jobbank.gc.ca. My significant exposure to all aspects of Warehouse and Materials Control Management has equipped me with the critical, technical, and creative abilities enabling me to thrive in the fast-paced environment at your company.
Throughout my experience in Warehouse Inventory Control and Logistics management, I have successfully provided strong support and guidance for numerous projects, while implementing efficient and innovative warehouse management and materials storage and logistics solutions to the complex issues facing clients, my employers, and staff. In addition, I helped ensure that each company’s daily operational aspects were conducted in a highly professional manner and adhered to corporate standards, industry regulations, professional ethics, and applicable laws.
I believe my experience as a Warehouse Inventory Control and Logistics management would make me a positive addition to your workforce. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via [INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS].
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
How To Write a Canadian Standard Warehouse Manager Resume (With Examples)
When applying for the Warehouse Manager position, submitting a well-written resume can tell prospective employers about your skills and experience. Analyzing your resume helps employers determine if you’d be a good fit for the role. Click Here to see the resume sample.
Reason Visa Applications Get Rejected
- One major thing that leads to Visa rejection is finance: Not having a good explanation for the money in your account. Sending a huge sum of money to your account a month before the Visa interview is a red flag. Instead, keep the account active by depositing and withdrawing cash six months before the interview.
- You need to explain clearly the reason for your visa and that you will leave after the expiration of your Visa. Tips: Tell the interviewer how working in Canada means so much to you because of the experience of meeting new people and learning about new cultures. You can say you will like to use the money you earn from working in Canada to help grow your local cleaning business.
- Add your return flight ticket to convince the officer you will leave when your visa expires.
Show that you have something you Nigeria that will make you come back. Like business, lands, mother, family. Talk about how you will not like to stay away from your mom for so long.
- Fraudulent documents can make them deny and even blacklist you.
- Your police report can make them deny you a visa if the police report is not clean.
Canada Airport Question
- These are likely questions the immigration office at Canada airport will ask you before allowing you into Canada. I will also tell you how you will respond.
- Who are you and who are you coming to visit?
- What is your purpose in Canada? Make sure the purpose you give the office match the purpose your visa was approved upon.
- When are you planning to leave Canada? Show a return ticket that proves when you are planning to return to your country.