We are looking for a fit and attentive Security Guard to ensure that our property is protected. The Security Guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
Guards will provide security services to various clients in North Battleford and the surrounding area. Duties may include access control, foot and vehicle patrols, monitoring of CCTV systems and alarm panels, parking enforcement, and other security-related duties as required. Since security is a 24/7 365 business, applicants Must be able to work nights.
To be successful as a Security Guard you must be alert and professional. A good Security Guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
More Details About This Job:
Applicants must be fluent in English and may be required to show proficiency through an English language assessment. Computer skills are also an asset.
Those who currently possess a valid Sask. Security Guard License or have passed the 40 hour provincial security guard course will be given preference.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and in good physical condition, should be able to stand for extended periods of time, and display good decision making, problem solving and communication skills.
All applicants must have a clear criminal records check.
*Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.*
- Canadian Corps of Commissionaires (North Saskatchewan) Inc.
- NORTH BATTLEFORD
- Full/Part Time
- Grade 12
- 0-6 Months
Canadian Corps of Commissionaires (North Saskatchewan) Inc.