Our company is looking for Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
– Reading text
– Document use
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Problem solving
– Decision making
– Critical thinking
– Job task planning and organizing
– Finding information
– Computer use
– Continuous learning
Type of Customers
– Commercial establishments
Type of Sales Account
– Regional accounts
– Own transportation
– Willing to travel
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Not required
Type of Sales/Marketing
– General sales
– Prepare catalogues of items
– Customer service oriented
– Promote sales to existing clients
– Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
– Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
– Conduct sales transactions
– Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
– Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
– Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
– Provide clients presentations of the benefits and uses of goods or services
Work Location Information
– Various locations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Work under pressure
– Tight deadlines
– Attention to detail
– Internet access
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
– Word processing software
– Spreadsheet software
– Presentation software
– General office equipment
– Electronic mail
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Asta Sales & Marketing Ltd
517 45TH A ST E