We are seeking a reliable pizza delivery driver to transport pizza from our restaurant to our customers. In this position, you will be required to confirm that orders have been correctly fulfilled before delivering the product to customers. You will also need to process cash and card payments.
To be successful as a pizza delivery driver, you should be efficient, friendly, and service-oriented. Top candidates will be familiar with the area in which we deliver, and will remain up-to-date with our restaurant’s promotions.
Pizza Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Checking orders before delivery to ensure that the correct products have been made, and that charges are accurate.
- Transporting items to customers at their desired locations.
- Managing cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
- Adhering to road and traffic regulations.
- Remaining up-to-date with the restaurant’s promotions, and informing customers of these accordingly.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries and complaints.
Pizza Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license for the area in which you will be working.
- Friendly, service-oriented disposition.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a similar position will be advantageous.
- Able to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
- Location: 3140 Highway 69N Val Caron, ONP3N 1G3
- Salary: $15.00 to $16.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Bonus, Gratuities
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Transportation/Travel Information Own vehicle; Valid driver’s licence
How to apply
1A-3140 Highway 69N
Val Caron, ON
P3N 1G3 Between 11:00 AM and 06:00 AM
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.