Online Marketing Manager Job in Canada by Top Consulting Group Inc
Job Location: Unit 304 – 2309 West 41st Avenue Vancouver, BC V6M 2A3
Salary: $40.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organizations
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organizations
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows
- Presentation software
- Data analysis software
- Website creation and management software
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Market business services
- Manage contracts
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
Develop promotional materials
Write and edit press releases, newsletter, and communications materials
Area of Specialization
- Media relations
- Market research
- Business services
- Community campaign
Computer; Internet access; Cellular phone;
Work sample specific to the job;
Willing to travel; Willing to travel regularly;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines;
- Ability to Supervise
- Working groups; Contractors; Staff in various areas of responsibility; 5-10 people;
Work Location Information
Remote location; Various locations; Willing to relocate;
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized;
How to apply
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How-to-apply instructions: Include a Cover letter and your resume when submitting your application.
Cover Letter Sample to Help you write Yours
[Insert Your Name]
[Insert Your address/contact information]
I am writing to apply for the Online Marketing Manager position advertised on www.jobbank.gc.ca. As a marketing professional with extensive online and digital experience, I have spent the last two years working in a number of marketing branding and advertising capacities.
As the current [Company Name] Manager for Expo PR, I provide outreach to various online outlets monitor campaign statistics, and analyze data. I am creative and personable with an attention to detail. My unique vision allows me to see various market segments to which a product or service may appeal and I have the ability to reach those audiences successfully.
I am highly organized and able to take on different tasks concurrently. My communication and interpersonal skills are top-notch and I make it a priority to keep all involved parties informed of the progress of advertising and sales.
I believe my experience as an Online Marketing Manager at [Company Name] would make me a positive addition to your workforce. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via [INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS].
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
How To Write a Canadian Standard Online Marketing Manager Resume (With Examples)
When applying for Online Marketing Manager positions, submitting a well-written resume can tell prospective employers about your skills and experience. Analyzing your resume helps employers determine if you’d be a good fit for the role. Click Here to see the resume sample.
Reason Visa Applications Get Rejected
- One major thing that leads to Visa rejection is finance: Not having a good explanation for the money in your account. Sending a huge sum of money to your account a month before the Visa interview is a red flag. Instead, keep the account active by depositing and withdrawing cash six months before the interview.
- You need to explain clearly the reason for your visa and that you will leave after the expiration of your Visa. Tips: Tell the interviewer how working in Canada means so much to you because of the experience of meeting new people and learning about new cultures. You can say you will like to use the money you earn from working in Canada to help grow your local cleaning business.
- Add your return flight ticket to convince the officer you will leave when your visa expires.
Show that you have something you Nigeria that will make you come back. Like business, lands, mother, family. Talk about how you will not like to stay away from your mom for so long.
- Fraudulent documents can make them deny and even blacklist you.
- Your police report can make them deny you a visa if the police report is not clean.
Canada Airport Question
- These are likely questions the immigration office at Canada airport will ask you before allowing you into Canada. I will also tell you how you will respond.
- Who are you and who are you coming to visit?
- What is your purpose in Canada? Make sure the purpose you give the office match the purpose your visa was approved upon.
- When are you planning to leave Canada? Show a return ticket that proves when you are planning to return to your country.