Multimedia Writer Job in Canada by SNS Health
Job Location: 2500 Williams Parkway suite 25 and 26 Brampton, ON L6S 5M9
Salary: $34.00 to $36.00HOUR hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Write and edit advertising copy
Write proposals and press statements for corporations, industry, and the fitness community
Conduct online marketing, E-commerce, and Website promotions
Create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software
Write editorials and commentaries on topics of current interest to stimulate public interest and express the views of a publication or broadcasting station
Business and/or industry
Administrative and Coordination Skills
Copywriter Specific Skills
Study and determine selling features of products and services and write text for advertisements and commercials
How to apply
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How-to-apply instructions: Include a Cover letter and your resume when submitting your application.
Cover Letter Sample to Help you write Yours
[Insert Your Name]
[Insert Your address/contact information]
I am writing to apply for the Multimedia Writer position advertised on www.jobbank.gc.ca. I am a creative copywriter with over two years of experience writing as a freelancer on Upwork. Over the past years, I have written ad facebook and google ad copies that brought buyers to my clients.
I am highly organized and able to work on multiple writing gigs concurrently. My communication and interpersonal skills are top-notch and I make it a priority to keep all involved parties informed of the progress of my writing.
I believe my experience as a freelancer and ghost would make me a positive addition to your workforce. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via [INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS].
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
How To Write a Canadian Standard Multimedia Writer Resume (With Examples)
When applying for Multimedia Writer positions, submitting a well-written resume can tell prospective employers about your skills and experience. Analyzing your resume helps employers determine if you’d be a good fit for the role. Click Here to see the resume sample. You can also hire a professional resume writer at https://www.upwork.com/hire/resume-writers/ca/ to write for you, which will give you a much high chance of landing the job.
Reason Visa Applications Get Rejected
- One major thing that leads to Visa rejection is finance: Not having a good explanation for the money in your account. Sending a huge sum of money to your account a month before the Visa interview is a red flag. Instead, keep the account active by depositing and withdrawing cash six months before the interview.
- You need to explain clearly the reason for your visa and that you will leave after the expiration of your Visa. Tips: Tell the interviewer how working in Canada means so much to you because of the experience of meeting new people and learning about new cultures. You can say you will like to use the money you earn from working in Canada to help grow your local cleaning business.
- Add your return flight ticket to convince the officer you will leave when your visa expires.
Show that you have something you Nigeria that will make you come back. Like business, lands, mother, family. Talk about how you will not like to stay away from your mom for so long.
- Fraudulent documents can make them deny and even blacklist you.
- Your police report can make them deny you a visa if the police report is not clean.
Canada Airport Question
- These are likely questions the immigration office at Canada airport will ask you before allowing you into Canada. I will also tell you how you will respond.
- Who are you and who are you coming to visit?
- What is your purpose in Canada? Make sure the purpose you give the office match the purpose your visa was approved upon.
- When are you planning to leave Canada? Show a return ticket that proves when you are planning to return to your country.