- 1) Stores and issues explosive materials, such as blasting powder, ammonium nitrate, dynamite, fireworks, and munitions, in magazine of explosives or munitions factory, mine, arsenal, or construction project: Records nature and quantity of materials received, shipped, or issued to workers.
- 2) Enforces observance of safety regulations by persons entering magazine.
- 3) May direct workers engaged in moving and loading explosives into trucks or boxcars.
- 4) May thaw frozen explosives.
- 5) May fill bags, using loading machine.
- 6) May mix fuel oil with powder to increase combustibility.
- 7) May assemble fuses and detonators.
- 8) May insert detonators into sticks of explosives and attach fuse or electric wire to prepare primer charges.
- 9) May pack and unpack explosives, fireworks, and munitions.
- Location: Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC
- Salary: $20.00 to $25.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts; Pallet lifters
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet; MS Office
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Parts Specialization
- Manufacturing equipment; Heavy equipment
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Organized
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Job reference number
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.