Also known as store managers or store supervisors, store keepers take stock of inventory, manage the store layout, supervise staff and keep records of sales.
We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Location: 530 Boulevard Guimond Longueuil, QCJ4G 1P8
- Salary: $22.00 to $25.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Start date 2021-10-04
- Benefits: Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Dental Benefits; Group Insurance Benefits; Life Insurance Benefits; RRSP Benefits
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.