Food Services Supervisor supervises the daily operations of the organization’s food service function. Maintains food storage level and report when it’s low. Being a Food Services Supervisor reviews menus and supervises the handling and preparation. Ensures quality standards for foods are followed.
- Location: 2475-6551 No. 3 Rd
Richmond, BCV6Y 2B6
- Salary$$17.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Workers Supervised
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment;
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people;
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply