As required. Minimum call in of 3 hours/day to a maximum of 37.5 hours/week, as required. All clinic locations. Monday to Saturday.
- Greets and screens visitors, patients and staff in a friendly and courteous manner as they enter or leave the facility.
- Performs daily temperature checks on staff.
- Provides information, direction and assistance to visitors, patients and staff.
- Records visitor numbers in log book and counts totals at end of each day.
- Assists with controlling patient numbers in various work areas to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Ensures workstation is disinfected regularly.
- Enforces and follows established safety and security policies (e.g. smoking, emergency situations), and COVID-19 screening questionnaires.
- Coordinates small deliveries and pick-ups.
- May show others how to perform tasks or duties by familiarizing new employees with the work area and processes.
- Monitors and restocks supplies required for the position as required.
- Grade 10 education.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to deal with confrontational situations in a calm professional manner.
- Ability to use a two-way-radio/walkie-talkie and communicate clear instructions.
More Details About his Job:
- Saskatoon Community Clinic
- Per CUPE #974 Collective Agreement
- Term up to June 30, 2021 with possible extension
Saskatoon Community Clinic
455 2ND AVE N