Cleaner Job in Canada by Day & Night Cleaning INC
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma.
Experience: No experience required.
Work Setting: Cleaning service company.
Specific Skills: Wash windows, walls, and ceilings. Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture. Pick up debris and empty trash containers. Dust furniture. Distribute clean towels and toiletries. Clean and disinfect elevators. Clean changing rooms and showers. Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors. Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Repetitive tasks.
Screening questions: Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?.
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary: $16.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
How to apply
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How-to-apply instructions: Include a Cover letter and your resume when submitting your application.
Cover Letter Sample to Help you write Yours
[Insert Your Name]
[Insert Your address/contact information]
Regarding the Cleaner position currently advertised on jobbank.gc.ca, please find attached a copy of my resume for your consideration. I’m looking to demonstrate my abilities in cleaning according to your company’s standards and guidelines.
I run a small cleaning business here in my country[put your country], where are help customers clean newly painted houses or newly renovated homes.
I believe my experience in running my cleaning business would make me a positive addition to your workforce. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via [INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS].
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
How To Write a Canadian Standard Cleaner Resume (With Examples)
When applying for cleaner positions, submitting a well-written resume can tell prospective employers about your skills and experience. Analyzing your resume helps employers determine if you’d be a good fit for the role. Click Here to see the resume sample.
Reason Visa Applications Get Rejected
- One major thing that leads to Visa rejection is finance: Not having a good explanation for the money in your account. Sending a huge sum of money to your account a month before the Visa interview is a red flag. Instead, keep the account active by depositing and withdrawing cash six months before the interview.
- You need to explain clearly the reason for your visa and that you will leave after the expiration of your Visa. Tips: Tell the interviewer how working in Canada means so much to you because of the experience of meeting new people and learning about new cultures. You can say you will like to use the money you earn from working in Canada to help grow your local cleaning business.
- Add your return flight ticket to convince the officer you will leave when your visa expires.
Show that you have something you Nigeria that will make you come back. Like business, lands, mother, family. Talk about how you will not like to stay away from your mom for so long.
- Fraudulent documents can make them deny and even blacklist you.
- Your police report can make them deny you a visa if the police report is not clean.
Canada Airport Question
- These are likely questions the immigration office at Canada airport will ask you before allowing you into Canada. I will also tell you how you will respond.
- Who are you and who are you coming to visit?
- What is your purpose in Canada? Make sure the purpose you give the office match the purpose your visa was approved upon.
- When are you planning to leave Canada? Show a return ticket that proves when you are planning to return to your country.