- 1) Assists BAKER by performing any combination of following duties in bread-baking department: Carries and distributes supplies, such as flour, shortening, and baking pans.
- 2) Mixes, kneads, or shapes dough for bread, rolls, muffins, or biscuits.
- 3) Cuts dough into uniform portions.
- 4) Greases pans used to mold or bake breads and lines pans with waxed paper.
- 5) Places pans of dough into oven to bake.
- 6) Removes baked products from oven.
- 7) Cleans bakery utensils, equipment, and work area.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- Location: Salisbury, NB
- Salary:$ 11.75 to $13.00HOUR hourly for 20 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Seasonal employment
Part time leading to full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Stock shelves and display areas; Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects; Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Dishwashing Skills
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Additional Skills
- Food safety/handling skills; Provide customer service
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.